Monday, January 2, 2012

An album for my hubbs

Hello everyone, I am in the process of moving my posts from my previous blog this blog. and while going through my past posts I found this oldie but goodie. I made this photo/cd album for my husband. He makes music and needed a place to keep the cd's he has his instrumentals and beats on for when he takes them to the studio. I thought it would be nice to add some inspiration to the album for him. His grandmother passed of lung cancer in 2007 and he has made several songs about her, so I know he misses her. I added a few photos of her to some of the pages, as well as cd holders and the blank pages are pockets that he can add some written work in. it took me hrs to complete but it was worth it! I used chipboard for the covers and spine, duct tape for the belt with my cropadile to add eyelets for the belt loop and I used the eyelets to make the page wholes so I could bind them with bakers twine. I hope you like the album as much as we both do. xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment